The 5th AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting took place in Istanbul (Turkey), on April the 17th-18th, 2010.
If you're interested in the issues debated, download the agenda of the meeting here!
Furthermore you can download:
- Keynote Speach on Planning Education and Practice by Bernd Scholl (ETH Zurich)
- Planning as a regulated profession by Zeynep Enlil (TASP)
- Planning as a non-regulated profession by Kristina Nilsson (AESOP)
- Planning as a self-organized profession by Andrea Frank (Cardiff University)
- The point of view of ECSP by Henk van der Kamp (ECSP)
- Lifelong learning: a practicitoner's perspective by Chris Gossop (ISOCARP)
- Lifelong learning: needs and opportunities in Poland by Piotr Lorens (TU Gdansk)
- Lifelong learning: innovative French experience byJean-Michel Roux (IUG Grenoble)