AESOP is looking for member schools willing to host the 18th AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting in 2024.
Application Guidelines for hosting AESOP 2024 Heads of Schools Meeting
AESOP member institutions interested in hosting AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting are kindly asked to send their applications before the 19 June, 2023 to the Secretary General (
The Election will take place in the CoRep Meeting, on 11 July, 2023 in Lodz.
The application shall contain:
(a) Information about the hosting institution:
- research and educational profile;
- organizational capacity to host the event;
- possible collaboration format with local institutions (local authorities, planning associations);
- financial capacity to host the event;
(b) Information about the location and format of the event (face to face / hybrid event):
- hotel capacity of the location;
- public transport information;
- average costs for participants (hotel, meals, transport/day AND online nominal fee)
(b, ii) Information about the technical logistics (in case) of a hybrid / online event:
- maximum attendees
- technical mode and format to be used
- cost for participants (nominal fee)
(c) Information about proposed study tours (both in person and virtually)
Council of Representatives may consider attractiveness of the place from the perspective of planners as an additional advantage of the application.
The candidates will be kindly asked to prepare a 5 minute presentation for the Council of Representatives meeting which will take place on 11 July 2023 in Lodz.