DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 18 JULY
AESOP is looking for member schools willing to host the 18th AESOP Heads of Schools Meeting in 2023.
Application Guidelines for hosting AESOP 2023 Heads of Schools Meeting
The Election will take place in the CoRep Meeting on the 25 July, 2022.
The application shall contain:
(a) Information about the hosting institution:
- research and educational profile;
- organisational capacity to host the event;
- possible collaboration format with local institutions (local authorities, planning associations);
- financial capacity to host the event;
(b) Information about the format of the event
- should the current situation concerning the pandemic continue to impede the logistics and safety of running a face to face event, the host institution must be able to provide the event in either a hybrid or online format. Details of the different event formats must be included.
Please note that AESOP will be implementing payment system in the coming months and it will be expected for the host to use this system (CiviCRM).
(b,i) Information about the location in case of a face to face / hybrid event:
- hotel capacity of the location;
- public transport information;
- average costs for participants (hotel, meals, transport/day);
(b, ii) Information about the technical logistics in case of a hybrid / online event:
- maximum attendees
- technical mode and format to be used
- cost for participants (nominal fee or free of charge)
(c) Information about proposed study tours (both in person and virtually)
Council of Representatives may consider attractiveness of the place from the perspective of planners as an additional advantage of the application.
The application will be made available for the members of the Council of Representatives and it is expected that the applicants will present their application during the next Council of Representatives meeting which will take place on 25 July 2022 in Tartu, Estonia.