BEST PUBLISHED PAPER AWARD FINALISTS (22 NOMINATIONS)
- Haughton, Allmendinger, Oosterlynck ‘Spaces of neoliberal experimentation: soft spaces, postpolitics, and neoliberal governmentality’ (Environment and Planning A)
- Hirt ‘Form Follows Function? How America Zones’ (Planning Practice and Research)
- Lawton ‘Understanding Urban Practitioners' Perspectives on Social-Mix Policies in Amsterdam: The Importance of Design and Social Space’ (Journal of Urban Design)
- McLelland ‘A values-based approach to heritage planning: raising awareness of the dark side of destruction and conservation’ (Town Planning Review)
- Naess et al ‘Knowledge-based land use and transport planning? Consistency and gap between ‘state-of-the-art’ knowledge and knowledge claims in planning documents in three Scandinavian city regions’ (Planning Theory and Practice)
AESOP Best Published Paper Award 2014
Graham Haughton, Phil Allmendinger & Stijn Oosterlynck
for the paper
Spaces of neoliberal experimentation: soft spaces, postpolitics, and neoliberal governmentality
Environment and Planning A, 45, No. 1 (2013): 217-234.
AESOP Community wishes to congratulate the authors on their outstanding work.